What to Expect
- Any surrounding furnishings will be noted and protected wherever possible.
- Equipment will be tested and product usage demonstrations provided to ensure a clear understanding of all features and operation.
- Any areas affected by the installation will be cleaned, debris and packaging removed, and your home returned to you in good condition.
- ThyssenKrupp Access-certified professionals will survey your home, talk to you about your particular needs, and determine the best location for the equipment to be installed.
- Your accessibility equipment will be installed quickly and professionally by ThyssenKrupp-trained technicians, and with as minimal interruption to your life as possible.